A Strategic Marketer & Trainer
Ryan Kwa CMktr ACIM DipM MasterBPMP
Ryan is a passionate marketer with more than 8 years of marketing experiences. Ryan Kwa is currently the Chief Marketing Officer of Mescalon Private Limited, an executive coach as well as a trainer for digital marketing. He is a firm believer in the power of marketing and he became trainer to spread the cause.
After graduating from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology with a Bachelor in Business Marketing Degree, Ryan went on to pursue the Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing with Chartered Institute of Marketing, which is held in high regards for many professional marketers around the world. Ryan has also gained several professional accreditations such as the Certified Internet Marketer, Blackblot Product Management Professionals and WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (5th Version).
Besides that, Ryan Kwa has also provided personal coaching to business owners on how to achieve business objectives using digital marketing strategies. His students include SME 500 business owners as well as MNC Executives.
The tools are dead, its how we transform the data into meaningful insights.
Ryan Kwa’s Services
Training & Coaching
- Conducted regional digital marketing audit for a MNC and improved its’ websites capability and efficiency by 30%.
- Improved click-through rate (CTR) by 11.34% and sales conversion rate by 10% after pursuing the revised marketing plan.
- Revised product subscription model that has resulted in 45% growth in client acquisition.
- Conducted in-depth research and evaluation for the SGX Listed Company to determine the strategic options for overseas investment worth estimated S$200m.
- Provided training to 50 employees to increase their knowledge and skills to handle sales enquiries and lower customer complaints by 50%.
- Conducted crowdfunding workshops which helped the company raised an investment funding of $250,000 for expansion.
Whether you have a project you want to chat about, or like to connect with Ryan Kwa for other matters; this form puts you at the top of his inbox – seriously.